The bomber jacket is seriously on trend right now & right up my alley when it comes to fashion. I have a mile long wish list of the ones I adore. If the bomber jacket has caught your eye, then I’m excited to share with you the Black Rivet Satin Rib-Knit Bomber Jacket from Wilsons Leather, which is currently on sale for $30.00. That’s a steal for a high quality piece, that as you will see below, can be styled many different ways.
7 Ways to Style a Bomber Jacket
This bomber jacket is super cute, more of a short jacket with the ribbed material on the cuffs and bottom hem. Featuring edgy zipper detailing and button pockets. Available in the olive green as show and also a camo color. I’m wearing a size medium for your reference and fits true to size.
1.Way to Style the Bomber Jacket: Skinny Jeans, Black Birkenstocks, your favorite statement tee for an everyday casual look with the family.
2. If you love a dress, let this little bomber jacket cover you for those cooler days. I’m always on the run with my kids, so grabbing a backpack purse, sneakers & sunglasses complete a look for wherever the day goes.
3. Can you go wrong with stripes? Grab your favorite jeans, open toed booties, wrap choker and this fun bomber jacket to complete look number three.
4. White jeans are a must in my wardrobe for all seasons. I love that this bomber jacket can be worn for spring and fall. Easy and everyday with this easy look. 5. This is my favorite look with the bomber jacket! All black with a statement necklace & wedges – wear it all day everyday!
6. Another color that rocks the olive green bomber jacket. Orange tank top with a statement necklace and bomber jacket!
7. The ultimate chic mom look! All your basics coming together to keep you looking chic while on the run. Aviators, accessories, pink slip on sneakers, skinny jeans, a basic white tee with a pendant necklace and your favorite new bomber jacket to pull it all together.
There you have 7 ways to style a bomber jacket and don’t forget, you can grab this one on sale right now for $30.00 from Wilson’s Leather. Can you even beat that price? Even if you wear it for only two seasons, it’s a fun little add that can be worn on a daily basis.
That Chic Mom is also styling from Wilson’s Leather, so check out what she’s sharing today for Real Mom Style.
Sample provided, all opinions are my own.