Lets kick of this with a little Real Mom Style, because who doesn’t want a little fashion inspiration. These August days have surprisingly been cool, so a favorite pair of skinny jeans, tank top and easy to wear sandals are my go-to’s these past couple of weeks & what I was wearing when my August, POPSUGAR Must Have Box arrived. *Insert Screams of Joy* If you follow my social channels, you’ve probably caught when I’ve shared the monthly box, almost regularly. I love the curated selection of goodies that arrive, and there’s something different each month.
This month POPSUGAR is celebrating their 5th birthday, so the August box is super special, full of some of Lisa Sugar’s & her teams favorites. It’s a special one, but honestly, if you sign up this is really similar to the kind of awesomeness that you receive in each box. So lets take a look…
The August POPSUGAR Must Have Box Included:
- Free Spirit, Metallic journal. This was sponsored by JEEP and from Fringe Studio, and retails for $16. Everyone loves recording milestones, making to-do’s, keeping a prayer journal, etc. This is an easy little one to keep with you in your favorite handbag. LOVE!
- MERI MERI gold glitter candles. 24 in a pack, tall and super shimmery and cute. Retails for $7.50 and fun for all your birthday or special occasion fun. Can’t wait to use these for my littles first birthday this week!
- First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy Mask. I love the POPSUGAR boxes because you can almost always find a beauty product in them. The perfect way to find & try new beauty products. Retails for $38.
- Dogeared friendship bracelet with a small dainty little heart. Retails for $34. Super cute and their thought was so sweet, telling you their thankful for you. Another reason you know that POPSUGAR cares about those that subscribe.
- Yum, who doesn’t love a sweet treat? Treat yourself guilt free with these Goodie Girl Cookies! Retail $2.95.
- Pastel Cheers Lacquered Tray, so cute for entertaining and I love the colorful confetti. Retails $28. This will be added at our coffee bar to enhance the look.
- An added extra was the $25 Shoptiques.com gift card. I had never been to that site, holy goodness. Must check it out if you haven’t. Gift Card was for $25.
There’s a quick run-down of everything, more on my Instagram & stories, so don’t miss that. ALSO, this month if you are signed up they are having WEEKLY giveaways… So do not miss out on those. If you want to SIGN UP, this month they are offering $10 off your FIRST Must Have Box by using coupon code PARTY. I’ve never seen a discount this good for one of the POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes so please do take advantage.
Thanks for stopping by friends, I hope your summer has been amazing. Sample provided & all opinions are my own.