Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are my own.
Whether we like it or not, most all of us frequently use a pharmacy or at some point need to pick up a prescription and there’s no denying that we all want a positive experience when doing so. That’s why I love the idea of “A Better Pharmacy Experience” when using a Target Pharmacy, Flip the Script
. They offer so many wonderful things that how can your experience not be a good one. A few Target Pharmacy features that really stand out to me, that could make my life easier..
- Mobile Prescription Management: manage your prescriptions right from your mobile device. How easy is that, we always have our phones attached to us, so get it all done right there without the fuss. If that wasn’t better, when your prescription is filled, Target Pharmacy will text, call or email to remind you to pick up. Easy and convenient all with your phone.
- I don’t know many that don’t love to shop Target, so this is a no-brainer when I say.. just drop your prescription and go shopping! Wait for your text, call or email and at your convenience you can pick it up.. after you find all those fabulous deals, right?
- Being a mom of children I really like that they offer 19 free flavoring options to help medicine go down easier.
- I really love a great pharmacist who is willing to talk to me about the medication myself or a family member is going to take. Being an RN before I decided to stay home with my children, I want to know exactly what we’re taking. I also at different time when I don’t need to visit the Doctor appreciate their knowledge about over-the-counter medications. Target Pharmacy’s pharmacists are available for one-on-one to talk to you about any concerns or questions you may have.
- Target Pharmacy offers the Target Pharmacy Rewards. There are no points to count or track and after only five prescription fills, you receive 5% off a whole day of shopping (online or in-store!)
- Did you know that J.D. Power ranked Target Pharmacy, “Highest in customer satisfaction among mass merchandiser pharmacies?”
The list could continue to go on and you can read about all the great things that are offered through Target Pharmacy if you’d like. I know for me, I want prompt friendly service and to be able to efficiently take care of my family. Target Pharmacy offers so many to help you manage your prescriptions and medications for your entire family (including your pets) and save money.
WIN! One Momma in Flip Flops reader will win a $50 Target Gift Card. Enter through the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway