My husband and I are currently second vehicle shopping for our family & after having the opportunity to test drive the Mazda CX-9, Mazda has made it unto our lists of favorites. Recently, we took the 2017 Mazda CX-5 on some adventures & it didn’t disappoint. Though the Mazda CX-5 is a bit small for our family, it was still fun to drive.
Features of the Mazda CX-5 that we really liked.
- The interior was sleek and modern. The white/cream leather was sharp and looked beautiful next to the black and red exterior.
- Active driving display that had all the bells and whistles. Speed limit, your speed, lane assist & departure warning. Showed navigation points & adjusted so it’s not a one size fits all option.
- The Mazda C-5 vehicle will slow as you approach other vehicles while cruising.
- Heated seats (even rear seating) & sun roof.
- Extra storage & plenty of room in the trunk space.
- The display screen is unique, doesn’t allow touching while driving (great safety feature,) and is easy to use.
- Navigation is top notch & I really like that it goes right along with the active driving display.
- 5 seats & easy to add a car seat in. No need to feel like you’re riding in the dashboard, plenty of room for kids.
- The look of the grill and overall of the car. Looks small, but is roomy and spacious.
You can test drive a Mazda CX-5 at your local Mazda dealer. Would you take this one for a spin?
We received the Mazda CX-5 to test drive, all opinions are my own.