This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyBioreFizz #CollectiveBias
Spring is fast approaching and as many of you are making your spring cleaning lists, preparing for another season let us not forget that spring clean also means getting our body ready for the new season. Keeping our complexions healthy and clear for all that spring brings, working at staying toned for bathing suit season and removing those layers and heavy winter coats for a light spring look. While preparing for spring, why not try the new Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub and Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser both available at Walmart. A natural cleanser that works for combination skin types and gently exfoliates while penetrating pores for smoother cleaner skin.
This spring season brings weddings and vacations for my family & being pregnant in the coming season it’s even more important for me to take the necessary steps in keeping my body looking and feeling healthy. I’ve starting incorporating both the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub and Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser into my beauty routine. I’ve even talked my husband into using them!
Lets take a step by step closer look at the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. This product comes in a powder form that’s activated by adding water to create a gently exfoliating fizzy foam to penetrate pores and give you that deep clean.
- Grab your Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. Great for in the shower or your morning or nightly routine. Whenever you’re ready to gently exfoliate your skin – I do it every few days to remove dead flaky skin.
- Pour desired amount of the Baking Soda Cleanser into your hand – I use the size of a nickle to cover my entire face.
- Add water to the Baking Soda Cleanser to activate the fizz & starting the cleansing process.
- Once water is added and you notice the fizz – it starts out a bit pasty and just continue to add water for desired consistency for your face.
- Lather up and gently scrub into your face. I love the fizz! As you can see in the photo it gets nice and fizzy and if you use in the shower it even adds a bit more.
- Once you have the desired amount of exfoliation (a great thing about this product lather and scrub longer for more exfoliation) use water to wash away the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub and pat dry for a clean and refreshing look that leaves you pores and face looking and feeling great.
Are you ready to step up your game as spring arrives? Whether you’re pregnant like me and need to try something new for your new skin, or not and ready to up your beauty routine… try one or both of these Bioré Baking Soda Cleansers for your combination skin. If you have oily skin check out the Bioré charcoal products.
Visit your local Walmart, like I did for these products and make your beauty routine fun, while getting a great clean look just in time for spring.
What makes you want to try the Bioré Baking Soda Cleanser Scrub or similar products?