What’s a busy mom to do…
I just had my fifth baby and though I’m taking it easy, that doesn’t mean that the days don’t keep rolling on and the everyday tasks of life just get put on hold. I’ve already jumped back in with the everyday household chores and taking on more hours when it comes to the blog work. However, now I have an infant and a preschooler at home with me, so those somewhat easy tasks or enjoyments aren’t always as easy. That’s why I’m enjoying the Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, making life just a little bit easier one day at a time.
What’s putting a smile on my face when it comes to the Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headphones you ask…
- Comfort! The flexibility of the neckband allows me to bend and adjust to get it sitting just perfectly comfortable on my neck no matter what I’m doing. The varying earbud size is great, both my husband and I can use them and get the perfect fit because we both need different sized earbuds.
- Magnetic Zones on the actual earbuds so they can be placed together, which not only keeps them in one place but also stop music and even end calls. There are also magnetic zones on the actual neckband so you can put the earbuds up and out of the way. Perfect when I’m babywearing and don’t want them in my ears.
- The ability to use the headset alone without having to press my phone. For example, I’m able to feel the vibration on the neckband and answer the call by pressing the microphone button. Easy volume controls, I’m able to use siri by pressing the neckband mic button and she does the rest.
- Others can hear me, I can hear them and over all good quality sound.
- Battery life is 17 hours of talking and 14 hours listening to music. When you do need to charge, if you plug directly into the wall it only takes about an hour to fully charge if there is no charge. Can’t beat that!
- Pairs easily with iPads, tablets & smartphones for listening to music, eBooks, playing games and even watching movies.
- The set up was a no-brainer. Only took seconds and it was ready to go.
Overall I’m really enjoying the Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headphones and haven’t found anything I didn’t like about them. I’m excited to try it out once my running regimen continues, as I’ve been dying to try some wireless bluetooth headphones for those long miles, that I hope are in my future soon.
Whether you’re a busy stay at home mom, just looking to listen to your favorite tunes while you load the dishwasher for the millionth time, or enjoy a good audio book while the kids watch Paw Patrols. As you chase after the other kiddo’s, or wait at their latest sport practice, or even if you’re on the run and looking for a great bluetooth device for your vehicle these might be your saving grace. Visit Amazon to purchase and check out the Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.