Are you expecting and looking for a pack in play for your new little bundle of joy? We can’t recommend enough the products from Joovy and their new 2017 Room. The Room is great for all your new baby needs, has the perfect amount of room for storage, is compact for storage and travel, is easy to assemble and with it’s sleek design you’ll be happy with it fitting into your home decor. We had the Room Playard for 4 years and absolutely loved it, so I was thrilled when Joovy asked us to check out the new Room.
Let take a look at a few features which make this for the ideal playard/play pen/pack in play (whatever you want to call it.)
- It’s a bassinet, bassinet and play pen all in one. Featuring a side pocket and then an extra storage compartment for all the diaper changing needs/toys/etc. Comes with a water proof sheet and converting from the bassinet (as seen) to play pen is super easy. You can easily move with the wheels and the diaper changer can easily flip over to be on the side when you’re now using it. Available in turquoise, black & charcoal.
- When you want to use it for traveling or packing it away, the entire Room fits into this travel bag & it’s pretty darn easy to get it all in there as well!
This was one of our favorite features as far as keeping the Room for storage (especially if you don’t have a lot of it.) The set up of the Room is easy too – pull up the sides and click into place, push down the center and then add the necessary parts as needed. Bam, done!
- Baby girl in just the bassinet part with the fitted water proof sheet. Lots of room for her, and as you can see it clips and then velcros to the side to keep it in place. Very secure and easily to get to her when needed.
- Baby girl is in the diaper changer here, strapped in. This is placed right over the bassinet portion and can be put on either side of the Room. When not in use you can easily hinge it over so it’s out of the way, but can easily be pulled back up and clipped into place, so everything that comes with the Room can be kept together at all times so you don’t have pieces laying all over.
- Side pocket for additional storage.
- Actual storage compartment that clips onto the side. I found this to be just the right amount of storage for what most need. Enough room for some toys/diapers/creams, blankets if needed. It’s compact yet is large enough for what’s needed.
- When baby gets a bit older, easily remove the bassinet portion and you have a fun little play pen for baby to play in and stay safe in.
There you have a few features, visit the Joovy website to read more on the new Room and what’s available with it. They even have some good videos for assembly and more. If you’re expecting I wish you all the best and hope you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Sample provided as a Joovy Mom, all opinions are my own.