It’s coffee weather… wait, I take that back.. its ALWAYS coffee weather! This holiday season treat your favorite coffee lover to the Ninja Coffee Bar where they can create their favorite drinks, hot or cold no matter what the season. My husband has been whipping me up a Pumpkin Spice Latte for fall and the Caramel Macchiato and Flat White drinks all from the Ninja Coffee Bar recipe book. So heavenly delicious.
A little about the Ninja Coffee Bar and then to share some favorite Recipes.
Thermal Flavor Extraction technology & Auto-iQ One Touch Intelligence – what does that mean? That this coffee bar is designed to give you the full flavor potential of your coffee with automated controls, setting it to just what you love.Whether it be hot, over ice, smooth or extra rich you select your brew type (Classic Brew, Rich Brew, Over Ice Brew, Specialty Brew) and the Ninja Coffee Bar will choose the correct amount of water to achieve the right strength and taste. My husband loves this because he likes a strong flavorful cup and he gets that every single time. I like something not quite so strong and I can get that too.
- Easy-Fill Brew Basket – Slide out to quickly and easily fill with your favorite coffee grounds or fully remove for effortless cleaning.
- Removable Water Reservoir with Auto-Metering – No need to measure or constantly refill.
- Drip Stop – Stops the flow of coffee from the brew basket, allowing you to pour a cup mid-brew, because we need a sip of coffee we need it now!!
- Multi-Serve Cup Platform – Easily pulls down so you can brew directly into your favorite mug or cup. I love this option – a cup for him a cup for me or an entire pot for the family.
- Programmable Delay Brew – Pre-set to brew automatically up to 24 hours in advance in any size. Perfect for those that wake up at the same time each day. I know my inlaws use a programmable feature daily!
- Intelligent Clean Cycle Indicator – Alerts you when your brewer senses that it needs to be cleaned. HELLO BUSY MOM! My own helper!
- Ninja Easy Frother™ – Transform milk into rich creamy foam for your favorite indulgent specialty beverage. My sweetie uses this like a coffehouse champ! I always have the best froth!!
Customize your own coffee to meet your love without ever stepping into a coffeehouse. The Ninja Coffee Bar is extremely easy to use and has taken the place of our favorite coffee maker and has saved us money on the endless amount of K-Cups and quick trips through the drive thru for our favorite latte or brew. You can find the Ninja Coffee Bar at major retailers nationwide starting at $139.99.
Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 TBS caramel sauce and grains for garnish no top
Brew your coffee and if using the Ninja Coffee Bar select specialty brew. Add milk & caramel sauce to your Frother. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and pump frother once lid is secure 15 times. If you do not have a frother, use a small microwave safe jar with a lid and shake milk and caramel until foamy – remove lid and microwave for one minute until froth is set. When your brew is finished pour frother mixture over top and drizzle with additional caramel sauce and toppings.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 3 Ninja Scoops or 3 TBS of ground coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk (I always use 2%)
- 1 TBS Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice & more for garnish
- Pink of salt
Brew your coffee and if using the Ninja Coffee Bar select the specialty brew. While coffee is brewing use your frother or microwave safe container and add your ingredients (not the coffee) – micro on high for one minute and either pump the frother 15 times. If using the safe container shake mixture until foamy and then place in micro on high for 1 minute until hot and froth is set. Pour froth over coffee, sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Samples were provided and affiliate links in this post, all opinions are my own.