I’m sure by now you’ve seen the different companies with the monthly boxes. They’re out there for just about anyone, women, kids, men, food, beauty, clothing and the list goes on. If you love a surprise and the chance to try a number of products at a small monthly fee then I would encourage you to check them out. I’ve been a member of the POPSUGAR team for awhile now and have tried a few of their Popsugar Must Have Monthly Boxes.. the most recent is the June box! So let’s open it up and have a surprise!
In my June Must Have Popsugar Box was….
- $15 Native Union Gift Voucher. I hadn’t even heard of the company before so I was was thrilled about a gift voucher and the fact that I found out about a new company.
- 12 Individually Wrapped Quality Wet Wipes make with Aloe and no alcohol from You Smell Soap. Smells great! $6.00
- One Potato all natural potato chips in Hawaiian BBQ. My kids devoured them! $2.00
- The One & Only book by Emily Giffin. I’m not a romance reader, but if you are this book retails for $28.00
- SachaJuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion. Smells delightful and goes on smooth. $24.
- The Turkish-T Beach Towel. My first lightweight beach towel which turns into a cute wrap as well. Loomed from the finest cotton and absolutely gorgeous for the beach or pool. I can’t wait to use it $32.
- Lollies Basic Hair Ties – These are made from swimwear fabric, are braided with a metal loop in the middle. Small and dainty these are adorable as bracelets. If you have thin hair cute for your hair, but my hair was too thick. $8.
There you have the June Must Have PopSugar box. Great to get your hands on to try something from companies you might have never heard about or just went out and purchased from. If you’d like to get your hands on a POPSUGAR Must Have Box you can use Coupon code JUNESELECT10 to receive $10 off of a 3-month subscription. Ends June 30, 2014 so act now. I’d love to know what you think of your box if you’ve ever had one or are getting one!!
POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.