If you haven’t had a chance to shop the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale, then you need to get on it. The sale will be ending September 23rd. If you didn’t catch all the information on it the first time around – the sale started September 3rd & each day through the 23rd, they have great deals on select items that you can snag for the fraction of the original cost. I snagged a few goodies & have my eyes on a few more.
When it comes to beauty products I’m a regular gal looking for what works. I’ve been dying to try more matte lipstick, so the STILA metal lipstick was on my radar, especially since it was one of the 21 Days of Beauty Sale items. So far I’m really liking it & have wearing it on and off with different outfits. I’d say if you’re looking for a matte lipstick & want something that stays, check it out. There’s quite a few colors to choose from as well.
I’ve been dying to share the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I’ve only here RAVING reviews on it and FINALLY after months of dragging my feet I snagged it. Ladies, it’s everything you want and more. It goes on GREAT, it stays put & if you want to reapply mid-day, the next day, it doesn’t get all clumpy and leave you looking like you have spider lashes. I promise you, you will be thrilled with the results. I’m a real stickler when it comes to mascara, I’ve been trying different kinds & I always come back to my trusty brand, but I believe I’m sold. TRY IT!
Speaking of trying new things – while shopping ULTA awhile back I had spent enough to get a huge bundle of samples for free, so I’ve been slowing going through them all – I’ll be sharing more on my Insta-stories – but I wanted to highlight the ones I’ve had a chance to try & just share a bit.
- The Ahava brand is new to me. I hadn’t even heard of it, but I really actually liked it. The cleansing gel sample was my favorite & I can honestly say I was disappointed when it was gone. I then also tried the overnight De-stressing cream and really liked it too. It smelled nice & didn’t make me feel oily or anything. I have yet to try the mud mask & I did try the energizing day cream, but the day cream made my makeup feel odd, so nice if I wasn’t putting make up on but not my favorite.
Like I said, I still have several samples to try, and have even tried more but haven’t long enough to give my opinion. However I have used these.
- Nexxus shampoo is actually something I used to use ALL the time. You can snag it in lots of places and it works pretty well.
- DevaCurl Styling Cream left my hair feeling odd. I thin it’s more for girls that have actual ringlet, super curly hair. My hair is wavy & it really did allow you to define & style, & yes it was touchable, but it felt like you had a cream in it. Not for me.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads I really like. I’ve tried the FAB beauty products before and I liked them, so I wasn’t super surprised that these were a home run. These helped exfoliate which I noticed for sure. Might grab these even after I’m finished with the samples.
- Organic to Green Coco Oil. I was excited to try this because I love coconut oil. It worked really nice & smelled amazing. I liked that it was already mixed in an all-n-one liquid so I didn’t have to do anything & the vanilla chamomile was soothing & nice for sensitive areas. I used it for shaving & it was great. I used it on my face and didn’t care for it. My eyes felt oily all day long, but very similar to using coconut oil to remove make up. I’d definitely be up for trying more of this.
- Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masque. I don’t use product like these at all, but I was surprised. They felt great and are made to help firm delicate eye area and diminish appearance of crow’s feet. I’d try these again.
There you have my two cents on some varying products that you can snag from ULTA.. take advantage of that 21 Days of Beauty Sale & if you can only snag one thing, the Better Than Sex Mascara would be my recommendation!! Also, don’t miss my post from earlier this month, I can’t recommend the NAKED Urban Decay products enough as well. Using them daily!