Do you like trying new products that just hit the shelves? Or are you looking for products that you can count on to add to your daily beauty routine? If you answer yes to both or one, lets chat for a moment about the new Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil that just launched from the iconic hair care brand Alberto VO5. Retails for $4.99 & available at Walgreens, you can find a location near you at www.walgreens.com.
This new beauty oil is a light, natural oil blend that’s made both for your hair and body. It’s infused with VO5’s signature 5 essential vitamins, ultra-hydrating fast-absorbing oil that helps replenish dry hair and skin to feel soft, silky and look more radiant. The Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil is free of mineral oils so no need to worry about clogged pores & free of paraben and dyes.
I’ve been trying the product out for myself and here are my thoughts.
- It smells amazingly delicious with the natural oils of coconut, argan, grapeseed, macadamia, sunflower & shea
- On your skin it goes on smooth and does help if you’re overly dry.
- Quickly absorbs so you aren’t left feeling damp or sticky.
- Easy to use with the spray bottle. Just spray and go!
- If using on your hair do not use very much. I sprayed it on my wet hair (like recommended) and it made my hair very greasy feeling and looking. I used it another day and sprayed a small amount into my hand and rubbed through and it worked nice to give a small amount of shine (good for wet or dry, but I used it on wet.)
- Does not weigh down your hair, but if you have the natural bounce you’ll still have it.
I’ve also tried the Hot Oil Shower Works – One Minute Hot Oil Treatment and I still really like it. Helps repair and condition damaged, over-processed hair. Iv’e even used this on my daughter and I could significantly tell a difference on her, as she has more damaged hair than I do. Both the Shine, Glow & Go Beauty and Hot Oil products are great conditioning products. What do you use to keep your hair & body looking radiant? Would you consider using the new VO5 Shine, Glow & Go Beauty product?