Are you out shopping in the crowds or are you more of an online shopping girl? I typically do almost all of my shopping online, but whether you’re in the stores or sitting in front of your lap top, why not grab a festive comfortable look for all your holiday shopping. Here’s an idea on what to wear holiday shopping and a few tips to go by.. Grab a favorite pair of denim. Something you feel good in, but will feel comfortable in all day long! What to wear holiday shopping tips:
- Grab a pair of your favorite denim – all those mirrors you walk by you want to look cute in & if you’re feeling blah you won’t be able to shop to your full potential.
- Make sure your denim are comfortable, you don’t want to be feeling uncomfortable all day.
- Layer, but don’t be overly bulky. It makes for shopping difficulties. Throw on a tee and a cardigan or your favorite cute hoodie. Layering allows you to leave your coat in the car if you need a heavy one & take off layers as needed.
- Jewelry, keep it simple.
- Shoes – might be the most important when shopping. COMFORTABLE! Different for everyone – maybe your favorite flats or boots, make sure they are shoes you feel comfortable in all day and aren’t going to make you long for your slippers.
What would you add to this list for what to wear holiday shopping?
What I’m Wearing –
- I’m wearing a favorite pair of Black Distressed Skinny Jeans with a high rise – perfect because typically when I’m out shopping I eat poorly and a high rise holds it in. Haha!
- Black booties because they’re comfortable on my feet and my shopping didn’t last the entire day when I was out and about.
- A grey tee that’s super cozy and comfortable.
- The plaid snap-front hoodie from J.Jill. I like this because I can easily layer over my tee and it takes the place of a bulky coat for in and out of stores. I can button it or keep it open depending on the stores temperature & the plaid is trendy and the colors festive and fun.
- My jewelry is super simple with a pair of front back earrings and my hair pulled up in a messy top knot.
This post is about real moms who have real style. While we all fall into the jeans and t-shirt rut we are encouraging our fellow moms to take the time to dress their best and rock it like the rock star moms they are! Did you look especially good this week, were the other moms at the playground complimenting your outfit? Share the look that worked for both potty training, the playground and coffee with a friend and let’s inspire each other with some real mom fashion! Real Mom Style can be found weekly and hosted by That Chic Mom and Momma in Flip Flops. Some samples were provided, all opinions are my own. Stop over at That Chic Mom for the link up this week, I’d love to see your holiday shopping outfits.